Fly Control London
About the Fly
Flying insects are disease-carrying pests, they carry a host of dangerous organisms. Each has the potential to contaminate the food we consume, putting our health at serious risk.
Here is just a few:
- Cluster fly – Adults live harmlessly out of doors in summer but may enter buildings (usually roof spaces and lofts but also through windows into rooms) May be a severe nuisance if large numbers of adults enter inhabited parts of buildings. Some buildings infested each autumn year after year.
- Common House fly – Very common worldwide often in association with human activity. Adult’s active fliers, highly mobile and capable of travelling several miles. Breed usually in rotting vegetable matter or animal faeces. House flies are known to transmit enteritic diseases, intestinal parasitic worms, and are implicated in the spread of typhoid and cholera.
- Blowflies – Common worldwide and in association with man. Bluebottle will enter buildings readily to find breeding sites. They breed in carcasses, meat, offal and meat products. Blowflies are Potential disease transmitters.
- Fruit flies – Very common outdoors and may come indoors to breed. Several species usually breeding on rotting vegetable matter, fruit, beer or vinegar. Fruit flies are very rapid breeders. ( one generation in 7 – 8 days). They have the potential to transmit diseases.
Fly control in London
We offer a range of services to control and prevent flying insect activity to your premises these include:
- The supply /fit and maintenance of Electronic and Glueboard fly units
- The install of fly screen windows and doors
- ULV Fogging treatments
- Residuel Insectacide treatments
- Knockdown insecticide treatments
- The small fly eradication programme
The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006
Windows which open to the outside must, where necessary, be fitted with removable insect – proof screens.
BioNET offers reliable fly control service to customers in West End and Central London areas.